For “early bird” rates, you are advised to process your payment up to 30 August 2019 included. Should the payment arrive after that date, we will have to charge the full price.
Conditions for online payment by credit card:
We accept only Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard (AMEX and Diners cards are not accepted). The online system uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details.
- An invoice will be issued as soon as the online payment is validated.
- Participation will be automatically confirmed after card payment.
Conditions for payments by bank transfer:
- Once registered, participants will receive an electronic pro forma invoice with payment instructions and bank account details.
- Payment must be done in EUR, net of all intermediary bank charges (which if applicable, shall be borne by the participant). Please note that if we don’t receive your payment within one week from your registration (for EU payments) or two weeks (for non-EU payments), your registration will be cancelled.
- An invoice will be issued as soon as the payment is received by TEAMWORK.
- Participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Cancellation Policy – Registration:
Request for registration cancellation must be sent in writing to: logistics@escaideconference
Cancellations received before or on 25 october 2019 will be fully refunded - except for bank charges and for an administrative charge of EUR 15.
Cancellations received after 25 october 2019 will not be refunded.
For more details feel free to contact us at: logistics@escaideconference
Conference Fees include:
Access to the conference, coffee breaks, lunches and a Welcome Reception. Please note that travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fees.
Conference identification badges are mandatory and will be required for admission to all conference functions (including social events).
Each registrant grants the conference organizers the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos in materials to promote future conferences.
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.